bold = I approve this bastard
Live Action TV
* This is Wonderland: Crown Prosecutor David Kaye
* Andre Linoge, in Storm Of The Century.
* Neverwhere: The Marquis de Carabas
* Gaius Baltar of the new Battlestar Galactica .
* Two words: Edmund Blackadder.
* Mr. Saxon, AKA the Master in the new series of Doctor Who
* Lionel Luthor from Smallville
* Gul Dukat from Star Trek Deep Space Nine His rival, Garak, also indulges his bastard side frequently
* Scorpius (of Farscape?)
* CGB Spender (the Cigarette Smoking Man from The X-Files.)
* Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell from Prison Break
* John Glover as the Devil in the series Brimstone.
* J.R. Ewing in Dallas
* Spike on Buffy The Vampire Slayer
* Heroes... Linderman
* Livia in I Claudius.
o Another Livia: Tony's mom on The Sopranos.
* Jim Profit from Profit
* Sheriff Buck in the TV series American Gothic
* Tony from Skins
* Al Swearengen, from Deadwood
* Caleb Nichol from The OC
* Sir Francis Urquhart from House Of Cards.
* Dr. Cox from Scrubs
o Dr. Kelso from the same series also qualifies
* In Babylon Five, Londo Mollari
o also Morden.
* Sherry Palmer from 24. ed - You mean Nina Myers don't you?
* Alec Baldwin's Jack Donaghy on 30 Rock
* All About Eve: Eve
* Field Marshall Rommel in Patton
* Jareth from Labyrinth.
* Alex deLarge in A Clockwork Orange
* Captain Jack Sparrow from the Pirates Of The Caribbean movies.
* Agent Smith in The Matrix series.
* In the movie Wild Things: Suzie Toller (Neve Campbell's character).
* Emperor Palpatine
* Mr. Brooks, from the movie of the same name.
* The Talented Mr. Ripley.
* Keyser Soze from The Usual Suspects
* Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
* Sanjuro, the titular protagonist of Yojimbo and Sanjuro.
Plus communicator's favourite Shakespearean bastards
Edmund from King Lear
Iago from Othello