- She (I assume she) has used body language very well to emphasise up/down, fitting in with the flow of the song
- Tennant acts from his face down, Simm has more of a dancer's abdominal centre or so it seems to me
- In fact the whole thing is more like dancing than acting
- That actress who plays Lucy Saxon is bloody good isn't she?
- About a minute in, The Master kills Jack - brilliant motion - the music really brings it out
- The Doctor didn't have to keep sprawling like that did he?
- I never noticed how they both nod upwards on the airfield, as if they know they can see each other
Also check out nostalgia_lj's brilliant Doctor/Master story told by the power of pictures.