this web page lets you enter up to four preferences and then finds you a novel based on these. Happy or Sad Funny or Serious Safe or Disturbing Expected or Unpredictable Larger than Life or Down to Earth Beautiful or Disgusting Gentle or Violent Easy or Demanding Unsexy or Sexy Conventional or Unusual Optimistic or Bleak Short or Long I entered these choices A little Unusual Definitely Sexy Definitely Optimistic Definitely Unpredictable And it found me this novel. My Grandmother's Erotic Folktales by Robert Antoni and with that I reached between my tot-tots and of course everyone was expecting me to remove my pearl-handled pistol - but what I took out instead was something much more lethal. Fairly Disturbing Fairly Demanding Definitely Violent Definitely Optimistic Among the recommendations: Blue Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson. Very Unusual Fairly Demanding A little Disgusting Definitely Unpredictable Among the recommendations: The Stars my Destination by Alfred Bester. Yay! Also 'Nymphomation by Geoff Noon which I haven't read yet.