I finished by saying the kisses on film that I think are most hot, which I know I have posted about before, but which relate to this idea that exclusion is related to desire. My own favourites are:
- keith allen and peter richardson in 'the bullshitters'
- linus roche and robert carlyle in 'priest'
- the two lads in 'y tu mama tambien'
- vincent d'onofrio and some guy in 'the velocity of gary' (I've never seen this film, just a clip of this kiss)
and a couple of heterosexual kisses
- harrison ford kissing the android in 'blade runner'
- jude law kissing jennifer jason lee's 'data port' in 'existenz'
Notably all of these exclude the female viewer, because they are men-only, or they are non-human in some way. Got any more kisses of any kind to suggest, or any thoughts on exclusion and desire?