2. Where was your first kiss?
On the mouth
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes. Just hope they never start hitting me back.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
My parents are very religious, I was in the choir as a child. I loathed it.
6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
How clever they are (or otherwise)
7. What really turns you on?
Some people are just sexy aren't they? No, that's a cop out. It's when you share a thought, without speaking.
8. What do you order at Starbucks?
Never gone in there
9. What is your biggest mistake?
I hate myself for needlessly cruel things I have done. None of my mistakes have had the bad repercussions I probably deserved.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
11. Say something totally random about yourself:
I lived with my grandparents until I was four
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
You won't believe it (if you've seen me) but I used to be very skinny, and I had long hair. A woman hit on me in a gymn once, told me I looked like Cher. I can't see it myself.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Yes, a bit here and there. My kids are getting a bit too old for them now.
14. Did you have braces?
15. Are you comfortable with your height?
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
Looked after me in sickness and in health.
17. When do you know it's love?
it always is
18. Do you speak any other languages?
Not so you'd notice. Quite good at improvising though
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
The very idea
20. What magazines do you read?
Fortean times. Empire. Sight and Sound.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
I can't remember
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Grandfather was the worst, and H's mum died at about the same time. It was a very hard time for us.
23. Do you watch MTV?
Seen it a few times.
24. What's something that really annoys you?
25. What's something you really like?
The lights go down at the cinema
26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Not these days. When he was a little kid he was an awesome singer.
27. Can you dance?
No, but I do persist
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Yes, when unconscious after being hit by a car
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
The good ones. I think this is quite a good one.